Another Friday is upon is! Here are some of my favorite things from the last two weeks. Happy weekend, all.
1. The beautifully designed debut issue of Wayfare magazine.
2. Maddie the coonhoud! Photographer Theron Humphrey is traveling the country documenting people – and his awesome dog Maddie.
3. Jen Causey’s The Makers Project is start to finish spectacular. This particular one, on woodworker Arielle Alasko, is after my own heart – makes me a little nostalgic for all those hours in the woodshop when I was in the Wood/Furniture program at CCA.
5. Tamar Adler thoughtfully asks, What is a clever chef?
6. My New Roots’ delicious Pumpkin Pie Amaranth Porridge. Made it this week, loved it!
9. Nothing good gets away, a letter on love from John Steinbeck to his son.
10. Haunting images of elderly animals, by photographer Isa Leshko.