Hello, Friday! It’s been grey and rainy all week, which I actually love – especially given our particularly mild and dry non-winter. And rainy days are also especially great for cozying up with some quality stuff on the internet. Have at it, friends. And have a good weekend, too.
3. Love these fun reusable grocery bags.
4. The Story of Sushi, a sweet video that addresses the issue of sustainable fishing.
5. Pantone Tarts. What an inspired, clever way to look at color and food.
6. The latest Sweet Paul Magazine!
7. Edamame and Toasted Coconut in Avocado, yes please.
8. Bi-Rite’s 2012 Food Waste Challenge! Do it.
9. A different kind of color study. Can’t get enough of this stuff.
10. Darya Pino’s smart response to the study released this week on the health dangers of too much red meat.
And last but not least, a little treat for my San Francisco readers. Y’all know I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t totally support it, because I’m not one to push products or deals here. But the kind and gracious folks at Rewinery are offering a deal for $10 off their already amazing wine delivery service. You place an order, they deliver 3 bottles of wine to your house – like, pronto – and that runs $40. Enter the code THEYEARINFOOD to get it for $30; special ends April 1st. Do it!