GINGER PECAN PUMPKIN MUFFINS

Ginger Pecan Pumpkin Muffins

Oh goodness. Sometimes being modest about a thing doesn’t help anybody. Like here. Because these are ridiculously amazing and the only way you’ll know is if I tell you. They smell heavenly. (And the gluten free version is superb.) Find the complete recipe at Etsy!

Kathryn - October 29, 2012 - 12:52 pm

Such a lovely combination of flavours. I love that kick of fire from the crystallised ginger too. A perfect autumn treat.

Vanessa Larson - October 29, 2012 - 1:40 pm

These look delicious. Thanks for sharing!

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar - October 29, 2012 - 2:51 pm

These are so pretty! Love this idea!

Kathryne - October 29, 2012 - 4:19 pm

We are totally on the same wavelength! I swear I have pumpkin pecan gingerbread muffins on my to-do list for tomorrow. Yours look delicious.

Ashley @ Sensibly Gourmet - October 29, 2012 - 8:36 pm

I love pumpkin, and I am intrigued by the combination of flavors here. I might just be trying these soon!

Sasa - October 30, 2012 - 12:12 am

Despite the fact that it’s spring here, we still have kabocha at the supermarket and a very dear friend of mine who loves preserved ginger is going to get given these as a bribe to come and hang a painting for me; ginger and pumpkin is a perfect combination.

Stacy - October 30, 2012 - 9:29 am

Ah! Hooray!! I have been waiting for this ever since you posted an image of these on Instagram. (Seriously.) I am seeking the perfect pumpkin cake/bread/muffin and, despite several attempts this autumnal season, have not yet found it. These look very promising! And the crystalized ginger — you just can’t go wrong with that addition. Thanks, Kimberley! : )

Renee - October 30, 2012 - 7:54 pm

I saw these on Etsy and bookmarked the page immediately. How convenient that I have the perfect amount of pumpkin in the fridge right now. Can’t wait to cozy up with these on the weekend!

sara - November 5, 2012 - 11:21 am

I want to hate all the pumpkin stuff because it is EVERYWHERE but I just can’t. These look so fab, pretty lady. Love that you offer a GF version.